FCC North Campus Worship Leader /Guest Services
Fellowship Community Church – NC location (7210 Williamson Road Roanoke 24019)
Candidates will submit documents and communications VIA E-MAIL ONLY to: email@example.com.
A. Cover letter
C. 3 professional references
Candidates will make NO individual phone calls, e-mails, or personal visits to talk with church staff, church members, or Search Team.
Position: Contemporary Worship Leader
Purpose: To provide leadership and direction for our worship experiences and to be sensitive to the Spirit’s leading in developing a continuously growing understanding of the worship of God through the element
of music and the arts.
Overseer: Campus Pastor
Hours: 30 per week on average
- Weekly lead out in worship on Sunday Mornings for North Campus location only.
- Assess and encourage musical/artistic growth, while creating a cohesive and accountable team who leads the congregation to participatory worship.
- Recruit new talent, schedule periodic try-outs for prospects, and build team rotations.
- Help to cultivate a spirit of worship in the church.
- Assist Production Team in any audio/visual needs.
- Insure all set design/changes are implemented.
- Assemble set list, charts and any tools to lead the rehearsals in a timely manner.
- Schedule and direct regular rehearsals for the worship teams.
- Work with other Sunday morning service elements and team members (sound, video, drama) for smooth transitions and preparedness.
- Attend staff meetings as appropriate
Other duties within this position will include:
- Use Planning Center Online to schedule volunteers weekly for Guest Services
- Help recruit and connect new volunteers to ministry areas of Guest Services.
- Help develop systems to track and encourage volunteer participation. (PCO)
- Help create a celebrative atmosphere on Sunday morning for ministry team volunteers serving in Guest Services.