Timberlake is a fast growing, simple, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing them in their faith. We are a multi-campus church that just launched our fifth campus! Plans are in the
works to launch our sixth campus in the coming months!
We are seeking a talented individual to join the team in the role of Campus Pastor. This person will be a self-starter, fun to be around, with a track record of success in their last position.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Do you have experience growing a campus or complex ministry program?
- Are you fun?
- Can you manage details?
- Do you enjoy building and leading teams?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid and work is evaluated on performance?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you comfortable with Technology?
- Do you tithe and serve at a local church already?
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Cast and communicate the vision of Timberlake Church
- Build campus identity, community, and mission through leading and teaching
- Managing progress
- Leading staff (volunteer & paid)
- Solving problems
- Setting pace
- Ensuring quality control
- Collaborate with Central Campus in terms of programming worship services
- Track campus health and progress
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Oversee Campus Budget
- Lead, develop, and manage campus staff and volunteers
- Oversee assimilation process
- Lead campus Growth Groups
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of campus systems and protocol
- Teaching opportunities based on desire and gifting
This position requires a positive attitude, an ability to communicate well, relational intelligence, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be experienced, ready to provide solutions, have a propensity to joy, be a future thinker, and be a self-starter.
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
In order to be considered - send us the following items:
- Your resume
- Myers-Briggs testing results, which can be found by clicking here http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
- Links to your social media accounts - facebook, Twitter, linkedin, etc.
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Please send your application packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org