Position: Visual StoryTeller
Reports to: Communications Pastor
- Communications Pastor
- Tech Arts Director
- Graphic Designer
- Worship Pastor
Mckinney Church is looking for a confident, versatile and professional full-time Videographer to light, shoot and edit stories, testimonies, etc. Our Videographer will need to have a proven track record of learning quickly and adapting to a fast changing
work environment and must have the ability to take direction and run with it. We're looking for someone with the drive to contribute ideas and collaborate in a group.
The Vision: To develop Christ-centered people who make a difference, by helping them Connect with Christ, Transform in Community, and Engage their World.
- be able to take an idea and bring it to life.
- be part of the creative team, have a sense of humor and help us change a city.
- create in-house and special event videos including shooting, editing, sound, lighting and motion graphics.
- own all deadlines and details through the entire creative process (writing, shooting, editing and delivery).
- provide ideas and input for short films, promo videos, sermon bumpers, intro videos and life stories.
- keep all video gear in working order, well-organized and properly stored.
- provide input and recommendations for additional equipment needs and purchases; maintain equipment in top working condition.
- Develop volunteer teams as deemed necessary to accomplish video & design goals. Recruit, train, and care for those volunteer artists, designers, photographers, and writers.
- Flexible & resourceful
- Self starter
- A people person
- Passionate about stories & story telling
- A leader
Education and Experience
- Some college preferred but not required
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated competence in the following areas:
- Final Cut 7, Final Cut X and/or Adobe Premiere
- Motion and/or After Effects
- DSLR shooting and editing workflow
- Lighting & audio for video
- Graphic Design experience a plus
If you’re interested please submit a resume and portfolio of your work to:
Steve Newman: email@example.com
*Note we understand that your portfolio might not directly apply to the stories, testimonies, etc. we’re looking for and that’s all right. Send what you have and we’ll take a look.