This person will assist the Shared Resources Team Leader and Multi-Site Leader with church wide projects and tasks, as well as administrative duties for the Central Leadership Team to help fulfill strategic objectives. The Central Leadership Team (CLT) Project Coordinator will also assist with coordination of special meetings and events, including travel.
- Execute all aspects of the plan including logistics, communications, change management, marketing, event planning, evaluation and follow up with next steps
- Invite lay participation and staff collaboration when appropriate
- Facilitate special projects on behalf of both the Shared Resources Leader and Multi-Site Leader
- Regularly review the projects, events and meetings on the SRT Leader’s calendar and advise on prioritization to maximize efficiency
- Evaluate emails and signal the SRT Leader to time sensitive or important emails
- Provide assistance to other CLT members as directed
EVENTS & MEETINGS
- Coordinate requests for external and internal meetings
- Design a system to triage, discuss and respond to all speaking/meeting requests
- Collect video/audio recordings, contact information, material, photos, etc. produced by the event
- Arrange logistics for all meetings, coordinate with hosts to confirm all details
- Arrange and book all airfare, rental cars, lodging, shuttles, meals, and amenities
- Coordinate travel schedules with executive family members as needed
- Create “travel books” with itineraries, weather, maps, tickets, confirmations, biographies, messages, presentations, agendas, and other information needed
- Keep meticulous track of all expenses for each trip ensuring that all expenses are paid for by the appropriate party
40 hours per week: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 pm. Must be willing to respond off-hours when needed and without advance notice.
The Project Coordinator must have a heart for the ministry of MPPC and a sense of call to serve our church as a follower of Jesus. A broad and deep knowledge of the church, as well as good working relationships with staff, elders, lay leaders, and the congregation. Must be able to multi-task and switch between projects at a moment’s notice. Maintain complete confidentiality, only sharing information as required for the immediate task. Have an excellent eye for details.
Gifts and Skills
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years of job-related experience, including significant administrative and/or personal assistant experience. A minimum of a 4-year college degree is required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the mastery of spelling, punctuation and syntax are essential.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook (for email and calendaring), PowerPoint, and iPhone technology is required. Able to do basic design work for invitations and promotions.
Dedicated, result oriented, asks for clarity, winning, positive attitude, problem-solving and decision-making abilities, proven organizational skills, team player, diligent, flexible, able to get along with many different personality types, patient, demonstrates leadership qualities by going above and beyond the call of duty whenever necessary, strategic thinker, proactive and resourceful, skills in coaching, guiding and leading others.
APPLY HERE: https://mppc.simplicant.com/jobs/17792-project-coordinator/detail
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Executive PastorThe Meeting House
- Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- January 23
Accounting SpecialistRock Point Church
- Queen Creek, Arizona
- January 18
Business ManagerGrace Community Church
- Fremont, Ohio
- January 18
Executive PastorThe Worship Place
- Georgetown, Texas
- January 17
Church AccountantAdvent United Methodist Church
- Simpsonville, South Carolina
- January 15
Menlo Park Presbyterian Church
From San Mateo to Menlo Park to Mountain View, we are leading our generation into a transforming relationship with Jesus and authentic community with each other so that everyone in the Bay Area can flourish.More...