The primary responsibility of this Children’s Ministry Pastor is to lead their various volunteer teams toward excellence and present relevant and engaging children’s services. Equipping, communicating and partnering with parents is vital to the success
of this ministry. This person will lead a seasoned and effective team to realize Mount Hope Church’s vision in Reaching all of Grand Blanc, Genesee County, & the world with the life changing Gospel message of Jesus Christ – motivating, teaching & empowering
Christians to know God intimately, live victoriously & to grow up spiritually.
The Win for the Children’s Ministry pastor
When the leaders under you are growing, reproducing themselves and creatively inspiring children to grow in their faith.
- Lead the existing team of Volunteers toward Excellence.
- Ensure Small Group Leaders receive sufficient time during the service each week to be able to engage the kids.
- Recruit volunteers and oversee process to continually grow and develop volunteer leaders.
- Every week, invest large amounts of quality time communicating with your leaders. Call, text message, meet, etc.
- Hold a monthly meeting with Leaders under you to ensure team building and clear communication.
- Introduce a monthly Virtue as part of a yearly plan.
- Introduce the weekly “Big Idea” to further explain the monthly Virtue.
- Add creativity and excitement to every part of services to capture the attention of the kids.
- Receive weekly offerings and inspire children to give.
- Oversee a team to present exciting, authentic, God centered, praise and worship.
- Illustrate the relevance of the monthly Virtue through Biblical stories.
- Support our strategy to partner with parents by clearly communicating with them often.
- Strategize and implement ideas to inspire Parents to lead discipleship at home.
- Present resources and ideas for parents to continue the discipleship every week at home.
- Invest personal time when able to set the example of volunteerism among your team.
- Meet with Student Pastor regularly to facilitate communication and growth with both volunteer teams.
- Humbly carry out any additional assignments and/or responsibilities your Leadership may request.