RADIANT CHURCH - COLORADO SPRINGS, CO.
Position: Family/Children's Pastor
Worship Style – Contemporary /Five Sunday morning services /Three Campuses
Denomination – Assemblies of God
Church size – 1,650
Radiant Church - Colorado Springs, CO is a Spirit-filled church with practical teaching and a modern worship style. Our weekend services are energetic, engaging and fun. Teaching is Biblically rich and application heavy. The mission of Radiant is to honor God by growing a community of passionate followers of Jesus Christ who impact their world.
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY APPROACH
The Radiant Church Family Pastor will oversee ministry for children from newborn to young adult and coordinate the transitions between each age ministry while bringing alignment with the overall values, vision and direction of Radiant Church. As the children’s pastor he or she will create weekly worship services that are Biblical, fun and allow kid’s to encounter Jesus. As the Family Pastor he or she will come alongside of parents to equip and empower them to be the primary disciple-makers at home; in order to raise passionate followers of Jesus Christ who impact their world. The church is structured to provide an excellent base for recruiting, training and releasing lay leaders. The Family Ministry approach must be structured to recruit, train, equip and release others to lead at home and in every area of Family Ministry from birth – college.
• Gifted leadership and communication skills (on and off the platform)
• Highly relational (caring and personable on an individual level)
• Flexible and able to adapt in a changing environment
• Disciplined, innovative, and creative
• Able to be highly engaging as a leader of families
• Able to develop a team-oriented culture through training, mentoring, and teaching
- Able to motivate and equip parents to effectively disciple their children at home.
• Experienced in leading a dynamic kids ministry (preferably in a multisite church)
• Committed to and aligned with the Mission, Vision and Values of Radiant Church
Provides Oversight To:
• Existing and future families
• Children’s ministry part time directors, All volunteers
• Youth Pastor and Young Adults director
• Provide overall leadership to the Children’s Ministry staff and volunteers
• Lead the structure and design of children’s weekend services in a team environment
• Facilitate creative children’s and family events
• Function as both an administrator and “the face” of the ministry to kids and parents
• Recruit and empower a healthy, effective volunteer team of parents and teens
• Realistically equip parents to be involved in the spiritual formation of their child
• Build a family culture that is continually attracting new kids and families
• Produce outreach-oriented events that are strategic to the overall vision and mission of the church
• Develop a strategic plan in alignment with the overall church mission, vision, values, and strategies
• Oversee adjustment and implementation of an effective, long-term budget
• Salary-range above the national average, with a full range of benefits including full family health and retirement.
To find out more about Radiant Church - Colorado Springs CO. Please refer to the Church web site at www.radiantchurch.org to learn more about their beliefs, vision, values, and the many other ministries of the church.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
New Hope Kids Campus/Site DirectorNew Hope Church
- Manvel, Texas
- October 24
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
West Campus Children's Ministry CoordinatorCalvary Church
- St. Peters, Missouri
- October 24
Director of Children's MinistryStrongsville United Methodist Church
- Strongsville, Ohio
- October 24
Children's Ministry DirectorCapshaw Baptist Church
- Harvest, Alabama
- October 21
At Radiant, we are committed to our mission of Honoring God by growing community of passionate followers of Jesus Christ who impact their world. We would like to invite you to join us on “The Ascent” which is Radiant’s mission in action, as well as a personal discipleship path for spiritual growth. More...