Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
-Develop strategies and oversee ministries that help facilitate spiritual growth in children from birth through adulthood at Christ Fellowship Church, with an emphasis on building strong connections between children and youth and the larger church.
- Build, equip, and empower leaders involved in every level of family life ministry. Focus on direct involvement with middle and high school ministry teams and overseeing teams in other areas of family life ministry.
-Build strong connections between the children and youth ministries and the larger church
- Seminary degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in youth ministry preferred
- Fulfill qualifications for overseers set out in 1 Tim. 3:2-7 and Tit. 1:6-9
Children’s Ministry Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and maintain a strategic, creative and comprehensive program for children in partnership with parents and families.
- Take the lead on creating policies for all children’s ministries at CFC.
- Provide leadership for all children’s ministry coordinators.
- Equip parents and families to effectively minister to their children.
Youth Ministry Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and maintain a strategic, creative and comprehensive program for teens in partnership with parents and families.
- Organize, oversee, and lead a vital ministry to the middle high and senior high students.
- Recruit and train volunteer leaders.
- Plan outings and activities throughout the year (e.g. retreats, ski trips, Bible studies, mission trips, etc.).
- Disciple and equip teens to live the Christian life in their unique cultural setting.
- Help students find appropriate areas of ministry and service within the church body.
- Equip parents and families to effectively minister to their teens.
College & Career Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a plan for transitioning students from student ministries into the life of the larger church.
- Plan occasional retreats and activities for college students
- Oversee premarital counseling ministry of the church