First Baptist Church Windermere is a multi-site SBC church located west of Metro Orlando minutes from Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studios in beautiful Windermere, Florida. The Director of Preschool-Lakeside campus will join an team of children’s
directors specifically to oversee the Lakeside Campus Preschool Ministry as well as help plan and execute multi campus events for preschool and children. If the word “orange” means more to you than just a color, you might be a good fit for our team.
We want someone to help develop our preschool staff, be a loving presence to new families and children, and seek to create a safe, secure and Christ centered environment. You must be committed to live out the mission and values of FBCW.
Previous experience in a multi-site church is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred (can be in process of attaining)
• Minimum two years of related experience and/or training or equivalent experience.
• Fulfill the duties of becoming church member, support the mission, vision, and values of the church, and support the church financially.
• Proven track record in ministry to and with preschoolers.
• Must be a fully developing follower of Christ. (See our 5 W’s)
• Possess verbal communication skills, cultural awareness and a servant leader’s heart.
• Participate as a loyal team member with excellent interpersonal skills and a self-starter.
No Phone calls. Please DO NOT apply here. For instructions on how to apply and the complete job description, go to http://www.fbcwindermere.com/careers We apologize, but if you contact
us in other ways, it shows you cannot follow instructions and thus, you will not be considered. (may seem harsh or humorous, but it’s true!)