This is a newly created part-time position responsible for creating, planning and executing the elements necessary for deepening our worship of God so we may become more faithful servants of our Lord Jesus Christ.
This person works closely with the Lead Pastor, the Worship Committee and the Director of Family Ministries to plan, execute and grow our worship of God, inside and outside of Sunday. Duties include planning outreach events to meet and attract families in
the community through music and arts.
The ideal candidate
- Experienced in leading and enhancing worship
- Possesses vocal and instrumental skills, knowledge and abilities to run and organize the adult and youth
choirs, and worship praise band/singers
- Experienced with the administration aspects of worship as well as having tech skills associated to run Proclaim and audio-visual equipment.
- Possesses the gift of leadership and the people skills to recruit, train, coordinate and lead teams of musicians and volunteers
- Understands how music, audio, video, and other forms of the arts may be used in regular and special seasonal church services to
nurture the believers and to reach the unchurched.
- A team player who is a self-starter Christian and has a heart for worship and for working cross-culturally to reach others for Christ in a largely non-Christian and agnostic neighborhood.
This is a part-time position of approximately 20 hours per week. The compensation is commensurate with experience.
Questions may be directed to Personnel Committee email@example.com
Submit Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Info on Irvington Presbyterian Church
Irvington Presbyterian Church is a Christ-centered Evangelical PC(USA) Church in the Silicon Valley community of Fremont, CA in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Our Mission Statement: IPC is where friends and families from all ages and nations find meaning and purpose in Jesus Christ on life's journey. Facebook: http://bit.ly/ipchurch More church
profile info: bit.ly/IPCProfile14