Title: College and Youth Pastor
The College and Youth Pastor assists the Campus Pastor by championing the Mission and Vision of Harvest Christian Fellowship in college and youth students.
The position implements the strategy and tactical elements for all programs, activities and educational aspects related to college and youth ministry at Harvest Christian Fellowship - Plainview Campus
- Gives to Harvest Christian Fellowship through tithes, offerings, and overall effort to accomplish the Mission and Vision.
- Passionate for ministering to college/youth students and parents and seeing them grow in their faith.
- Growing relationship with Jesus Christ evident by action, attitude, and behavior.
- Ability to fully embrace the vision, values, and statement of faith of Harvest Christian Fellowship.
- Reliable, trustworthy, self-starter, and excellent at following through on details.
- Proven leadership ability utilizing a cooperative and collaborative team-leadership style.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
The statements below are not a complete list of all responsibilities and tasks performed by the College and Youth Pastor. The College and Youth Pastor may be assigned other responsibilities and tasks.
In fulfilling the responsibilities, the College and Youth Pastor must be available during evenings and weekends.
- Recruit, train & oversee teams for college and youth ministry weekly meetings and other events.
- Provide leadership to the college and youth ministry teams.
- Implement approved teachings for college and youth.
- Supply teams with the proper materials for all college and youth activities.
- Offer pastoral care and encouragement of college and youth staff and volunteers.
- Provide pastoral care for college and youth students and families.
- Ensure college and youth attendance is accurately recorded.
- Cooperate with other campuses to ensure consistent practices, curriculum and procedures.
- Attend and participate in annual college retreat and youth camps.
- Follow Harvest directives, policies, and procedures.