Employee: Job Title: Children's Director
Department: Children's Ministries Manager/Director: Lead Pastor
We are looking for the person who has the calling, vision, and passion to reach children and their families. The position starts at 20-25 hours a week. Our goal is to be able to have a permanent full-time Children's Director. The pay depends on experience and ministry track record. Please visit www.impactchurchonline.com to see if you believe you would be a good fit.
We believe God wants you to expect more out of life
We believe that children are not only the future of the church, but the present.
We choose to live a life full of joy.
We believe in radical generosity.
We choose to worship instead of worry.
We are forgiven, therefore we forgive.
We are here to serve others, not just to be served.
God gave His best, so we will give ours.
I. Summary of the position:
To provide leadership, vision, and direction that creates a life giving atmosphere of vibrant and enticing discipleship and evangelism for the children, parents, and children's ministry team of Impact Church. The Children's Pastor will manage the church-wide direction of Impact Children's Ministries. This oversight includes direct responsibility for Wee Explorers, Kids Quest, and Relentless Youth.
II. Experience and Knowledge Required:
• Ability to communicate the Gospel through various means to children at various ages.
• Leadership background and experience serving with kids. Heart for children and parents.
• Proven ability to lead staff and team members.
• Project management experience.
• Ability to articulate and implement the vision of Impact Church.
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
• Superior interpersonal skills working with a variety of people from team members to parents to kids.
• Solid theological grounding and creativity in kids' ministry curriculum development.
• Positive attitude and positive approach to problem solving. Must be solution oriented.
• Computer competency in Planning Center, Media Shout, and Microsoft Office, etc.
• Strong organizational and time management skills and pursuit of excellence through attention to detail.
III. Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Oversee and organize children's ministries.
• Develop and oversee implementation of policies and enforce compliance.
• Formulate children's ministry facility standards.
• Develop integrated training processes for nursery, preschool, kids, and youth ministry leaders and team members.
• Work closely with ministry leaders and analyze effectiveness of programming and adjust as needed.
• Lead and build teams to execute all aspects of children's ministry for weekend services.
• Recruit, develop and train high quality leaders for Impact team roles.
• Consistent communication with key leaders and parents.
• Develop healthy community among parents and equip parents for discipleship through Sunday and small group experience.
• Oversee all aspects of department administration to include: budget forecasting, purchasing, and departmental account tracking.
• Responsible for staffing: interviewing process, recruitment of new Impact team members.
• Help develop and maintain all security standards.
• Track growth for future development.
• Oversee and develop the Sunday experience for all children.
• Develop curriculum(if needed) for children that reflects the teaching of Impact Church.
• Oversee special event planning to include Vacation Bible Study, Back to school bash, kid's camp.
• Oversee all aspects of new campus development.
• Oversee quality of services.
• Function as the liaison for the department to the management team.
• If full time staff, fulfill pastoral duties including counseling, baptism, communion, hospital visitation, and general pastoral care.
• Lead department meetings and empower staff to fulfill their unique roles
• Oversee and develop all internal and external communication that represents the Impact Kids department.
• Maintain strong communication and relationship with Senior Pastor to ensure the vision of the Senior Pastor is implemented in all aspects of family ministry.
• Supervisor Responsibilities:
• All Impact Team members who serve in children's areas.
• Positive attitude
• Heart of a servant
• Must share the vision of Impact to fulfill the Great Commission with integrity and passion
V. Extent of Public Contact:
• Daily contact with students and leaders
• Impact Pastor and staff members
Please send your resume to this listing.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
New Hope Kids Campus/Site DirectorNew Hope Church
- Manvel, Texas
- October 24
West Campus Children's Ministry CoordinatorCalvary Church
- St. Peters, Missouri
- October 24
Director of Children's MinistryStrongsville United Methodist Church
- Strongsville, Ohio
- October 24
Children's Ministry DirectorCapshaw Baptist Church
- Harvest, Alabama
- October 21
Children's Ministry Director/PastorCornwall Church
- Bellingham, Washington
- October 20