The Associate Pastor (of Marrieds’ & Men’s Small Groups) provides leadership to all of our adult marrieds’ and men’s small groups, directing and supporting coaches and leaders. This pastor must recruit and train leaders using the meta-model system, as well
as cast vision for ministry leaders and volunteers. This position requires the ability to coach, shepherd, and train small group ministry coaches, holding regular one-on-ones, team meetings, and huddles. This pastor will participate on the small group ministry
leadership team, helping to create and develop supporting events and activities. This pastor will also encourage and assist with the growth and multiplying process of small groups with in your divisions.
- Bachelor degree or in the process of completing degree (preferably in Bible/Theology/Leadership)
- Proven leadership experience with successful small groups program in a church with a weekly attendance of at least 1,000
- Experience leading small groups and working with leaders of leaders
- Self-starter, strategic thinker, organized, and efficient
- Creative and motivational leader of small groups who is effective in problem solving
- Team player with a positive attitude, high energy, and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A healthy marriage
- Enthusiastically align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Inland Hills Church.
Instructions when submitting a resume to Inland Hills Church:
1. Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In the subject line, please type in: Associate Pastor (of Marrieds’ & Men’s Small Groups)