- Organize monthly schedules of songs and volunteers (sound, musicians, media)
- Recruit and train new volunteers/leaders
- Weekly Thursday evening worship rehearsal for the following Sundays volunteers
- Invest in quality and upkeep of musical equipment, sound, lights, media, etc.
- Invest one on one and group time outside of church/rehearsals to love on team members, volunteers, etc.
- Able to work side by side with Pastor/other staff members and coordinate weekend services (worship, communion, video, specials, etc.)
- Find and chart new music for band and incorporate it into Sunday morning services
- Edit sermons for website
- Website updates (content/graphics; able to learn wordpress themes)
- Sunday media prep (familiar with Propresenter)
- Plan services and organize volunteers with programs like Planning Center
- Simple graphic design work through supplied Adobe Photoshop Elements (banners, logos, posters, etc.)
- Able to implement graphics, stage design, lighting elements for services and special events
- Occasionally prepare and teach Wednesday evening Bible Studies or Sunday morning services.
- Hold worship team parties/gatherings to foster deeper community, accountability, and celebration
- Read books, attend conferences, etc. in order to inpsire, grow and spur on innovative ideas for our church
- Be a humble team player; Invest in other areas of ministry when needed
- Grow individual understanding of A.V. equipment for relocation and mobile purposes
- Able to create an annual budget for the worship arts ministry
- Attend weekly staff/prayer meeting
Stay in tune with the Spirit and be a POSITIVE, INNOVATIVE, and HUMBLE leader. We want you growing in your steady walk with the Lord as you encourage others (mostly volunteers) to be doing the same.
Salary: $40k annual (depending on experience)
Time off: 2 weeks per year (time off is extended the longer you're employed)
Education: Degree preferred not mandatory
Please attach resume, ePorfolio, and/or vidoes of yourself leading.