Westminster Reformed Presbyterian Church (PCA) in Suffolk, Virginia is seeking a full-time candidate for the position of Director of Worship and Arts. Our church of around 750 is located in the suburban Norfolk/Virginia Beach area, seeks a candidate who
feels called to developing relationships with followers of Christ who worship God passionately.
- Experience in blended worship services
- Ability to lead worship in both traditional and contemporary settings
- Ability to conduct choral music
- Experience with music notation software (Finale or Sibelius)
- Ability to arrange music for varied instrumentation and singers
- Passion for developing music ministry and engaging the body of Christ
- Worship leading experience
- Strong, passionate worship presence
- Degree(s) in music
- Piano and/or guitar accompanist experience
- Choral arranging and conducting experience
- Cover letter including a statement of personal faith and theology
- Four references (professional, educational, and/or clergy)
- Video recording of worship service experience (leading worship, if available). This may be submitted later.