Job Title: Campus Student Pastor
Direct Report: Adult Ministries Pastor
Duties Essential to This Position:
Develop an expanding creative Sunday morning experience for HS & MS students.
Collaborate with the other Sagebrush Campus Student Pastors to develop a shared
message series with the same general content and work creatively to take the general message each week and personalize it with unique stories and creativity.
- Invest in relationships with students and staff at the high schools and middle schools through campus ministry.
- Champion the need for and connections to Small Groups.
- Help to oversee a worship experience on Sunday Mornings at the campus.
- Recruit, equip, and oversee all volunteers at the campus level.
- Provide weekly flash reports, emails, and updates for parents, leaders and staff.
- Oversee contact of visitors and response card decisions made at the campus.
- Attend all student ministry and staff meetings as well as Saturday night services.
- Participate in tear down and set up of multi-site campus.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Adult Ministry Pastor.
Skill-set/ Abilities Essential to This Position: must have a...
- Engaging Personality: relational, energetic, outgoing, and fun-loving.
- Ability to Disciple: able to lead students towards spiritual growth in Christ.
- Strong Communication Skills: able to share effectively with all ages and group sizes.
- Teachable Spirit: willing to receive direction, learn from others, and be humble.
- Intuitive Awareness: quick learner, able to problem-solve, and stay adaptable.
- Called Shepherd: must sense a calling to ministry and serve in student ministry.
- Creative Innovator: out-of-the-box where appropriate and able to “lay new track”.
- Relational Intelligence: strong ability to relate to students, parents, and staff.
Minimum Requirements for This Position:
- Three years involvement in Student Ministry, one of those as the ministry point leader.
- Solid foundation of theology, ability to navigate Scripture, with experience teaching.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Pro Presenter, and current software programs
Benefits and Resources with This Position:
- Full Time paid staff position with Sagebrush Community Church – Salary Depending on experience and qualification. $35,000+
- Benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, retirement and paid vacation.
- On-the-job-training with Fellowship One, kiosk integration, and other software systems.
- Ongoing personal development and ministry planning with the AMP and student team.
To apply, please send a picture of yourself/family and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - We will only be responding to those who are qualified for this position. Thank you, Scott