Job Title: Campus Student Pastor
Direct Report: Adult Ministries Pastor
Duties Essential to This Position:
Develop an expanding creative Sunday morning experience for HS & MS students.
Collaborate with the other Sagebrush Campus Student Pastors to develop a shared
message series with the same general content and work creatively to take the general message each week and personalize it with unique stories and creativity.
- Invest in relationships with students and staff at the high schools and middle schools through campus ministry.
- Champion the need for and connections to Small Groups.
- Help to oversee a worship experience on Sunday Mornings at the campus.
- Recruit, equip, and oversee all volunteers at the campus level.
- Provide weekly flash reports, emails, and updates for parents, leaders and staff.
- Oversee contact of visitors and response card decisions made at the campus.
- Attend all student ministry and staff meetings as well as Saturday night services.
- Participate in tear down and set up of multi-site campus.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Adult Ministry Pastor.
Skill-set/ Abilities Essential to This Position: must have a...
- Engaging Personality: relational, energetic, outgoing, and fun-loving.
- Ability to Disciple: able to lead students towards spiritual growth in Christ.
- Strong Communication Skills: able to share effectively with all ages and group sizes.
- Teachable Spirit: willing to receive direction, learn from others, and be humble.
- Intuitive Awareness: quick learner, able to problem-solve, and stay adaptable.
- Called Shepherd: must sense a calling to ministry and serve in student ministry.
- Creative Innovator: out-of-the-box where appropriate and able to “lay new track”.
- Relational Intelligence: strong ability to relate to students, parents, and staff.
Minimum Requirements for This Position:
- Three years involvement in Student Ministry, one of those as the ministry point leader.
- Solid foundation of theology, ability to navigate Scripture, with experience teaching.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Pro Presenter, and current software programs
Benefits and Resources with This Position:
- Full Time paid staff position with Sagebrush Community Church – Salary Depending on experience and qualification. $35,000+
- Benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, retirement and paid vacation.
- On-the-job-training with Fellowship One, kiosk integration, and other software systems.
- Ongoing personal development and ministry planning with the AMP and student team.
To apply, please send a picture of yourself/family and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - We will only be responding to those who are qualified for this position. Thank you, Scott
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Youth PastorOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 24
Youth PastorVictory Temple Assembly of God
- Jasper, Indiana
- October 22
Youth PastorGrace Point Church
- Newtown, Pennsylvania
- October 20
Youth/ music PastorScappoose Foursquqre
- Scappoose, Oregon
- October 20