To provide results-driven leadership and management responsibility for the church’s children ministry
- A love God and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a lifestyle that reflects so
- A hard worker who is driven by results
- The ability to discern needs and respond appropriately, sensitively and proactively
- A high degree of professionalism
- Adhere to all LifePoint policies and procedures
- Will complete the church’s Discover Membership Class and will be committed to weekly worship, attending a life group and to tithing to LifePoint Church upon joining the church staff
- Vibrant, mature, ongoing relationship with Jesus Christ; understand his/her spiritual gifts, abilities and strengths; established leadership abilities; team builder-player
Education, Experience and abilities
- A minimum of five years vocational ministry experience
- Strategic leader
- Self-starter, requiring minimal supervision
- Highly organized
- Highly creative
- Able to connect with children of all ages as well as families
- Experienced at planning FUN events that will engage children
- Works well with others and within a team
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Lead Children’s Ministry by leading volunteers
- Plan, organize, and oversee the execution of weekend service
- Expand and support a network of volunteers and staff
- Serve as a member of the management team
- Operate successfully in a results-driven environment
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Recruit, train, equip and direct volunteers in creating the classroom experience for children
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and maintain composure under pressure
- Development, communication, and implementation of comprehensive vision and direction for a vibrant and growing Children’s Ministry.
- Creation of a high quality, dynamic, fun, safe, Christ-glorifying and Gospel-centered Children’s Ministry environment for all services
- Oversight and coordination of all aspects of the Children’s Ministry (nursery through 5th grade).
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, overseeing, and leading of all paid and volunteer Children’s Ministry Team members.
- Continued development of a Children’s Ministry Teaching Team
- Coordination with the Student Ministry Pastor (6th – 12th grade) to ensure seamless transition of children from Children’s Ministry to Student Ministry.
- Management of Children’s Ministry budget.
- Screen workers who serve in ministry to minors
- Oversee Sunday morning check-in procedures for families
- A person gifted in communicating with children and volunteers.
- A person that is naturally drawn to and able to relate to both children and adults.
- A person with a passion for working with children and connected to kid culture.