Title of position: Next Steps Pastor
Contact: Kevin Dobbs @ Kevin@freedomfamily.us
Check us out on Facebook @ Freedom Church Gallatin, Tennessee
- Leadership, growth and innovation of Freedom Church ministry system- with the goal of getting 50% of Sunday attendance involved in meaningful ministry on a weekly basis.
- Leading Freedom Church’s Assimilation System in moving first time guests to becoming fully developing members. This includes the Sunday experience, follow-up to first time guests and next step decisions, new believer follow-up and care, leading people
to take the step of baptism and then to attend Membership Class and beyond.
- Requires the ability to lead teams effectively, to raise up new leaders at a rapid rate and to communicate/teach.
- The ability to teach on Sundays and contribute to the Freedom Church teaching team as well as the ability to work well with and lead staff.
- Organizational and administrative skills are a must.
- Lead the Connection Group Ministry. Lead and develop a ministry of 30+ groups.
- Must be extremely hard-working and bring a lot of energy and enthusiasm to the table.
- Other desired characteristics include strong interpersonal skills; growing leader; team builder; sense of humor; risk-taker (seminary not required).
- Lead the church Care ministry
The ideal candidate would come from a ministry of 750+ weekly attendance.