Dardenne Pres is a growing congregation of over 1000 members located outside of St. Louis, MO in St. Charles County. We are a church with a long history of being committed to following Jesus Christ, inviting others to trust him, and seeking to serve
our community and the world. Dardenne Pres is looking for a leader to help engage the congregation in passionate and authentic worship of God, and who has the ability to lead and shepherd other musicians in God honoring worship. In addition, this person
must seek to model out a Jesus centered lifestyle of faith in all aspects of their lives.
Praise Worship Leader
This is a part-time exempt position to lead the Contemporary Praise Worship Services at Dardenne Presbyterian Church. The successful candidate will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Have a strong, Biblically based Christian faith
- Mentor and develop both experienced and inexperienced musicians and singers
- Teach and engage congregation through praise worship
- Be an experienced vocal and instrumental musician
- Lead singing, prayer, opening and closing services
- Offer creative ideas to improve DPC Praise Worship
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about musical performance
- Ability to work with the Associate Pastor, Praise Worship Committee, and Session
- Work with other music leaders and be able to fill-in for them when needed
- Hours: 16 hours/week
- Salary: $29,120
- Vacation: Two weeks/year paid
- Medical and Health Benefits Are Not Provided
- Formal musical and Christian education desired (college level preferred)
Complete job descriptions available upon request.
Please send resumes and video of you leading worship by email to DPCpraiselead@gmail.com.
Dardenne Presbyterian Church, c/o Praise Worship Committee, 7400 South Outer 364, Dardenne Prairie, MO 63368. Candidates may also contact the main office at 636-561-4347.