Ministry Qualifications: II Tim. 2.2; Eph. 4: 11-12; I Tim. 3:1-7; Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4
Description: The main emphasis will be on youth ministry. The Assistant Pastor of family ministries will oversee the youth ministry, college ministry, and work with the children’s ministry; as well as parents to promote the spiritual growth for the entire
family. He will also be involved in bringing new people to Christ through his contacts with parents, schools, and others in the community, and we would love to have the assistant help in the music ministry as well as other areas of ministry where they might
have gifts. The position will be under the direct supervision of the Sr. Pastor. This is a full time salary position with full time hours expected.
- Born again into the family of God by faith in Jesus Christ as Savior.
- A love for young people and a specific calling to children, youth, and the family.
- A relational personable individual who can work with teams and raise leadership to grow family ministry.
- An ongoing dedicated devotional life and willingness to be in community and accountability with others to continue to grow in faith.
- A degree in Bible or ministry preferred.
- Agree with the doctrine of First Baptist church http://www.spencerfirstbaptist.com/we_believe
- Strong Christian character striving to live a life that exhibits obedience to the Holy Scriptures resulting in the fruits of the Spirit.
- Bible and ministry training preferred.
--Would love involvement in music ministry.
-- Assisting the senior pastor and church when necessary.
-- Serving as a member of the Christian Education Committee.
-- Other Pastoral duties as needs arise.
--Will pursue local license and ordination to help Sr. Pastor in weddings and funerals.
Salary: $35-$40 thousand per year based on experience.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested send resume to FBCSrPastor@gmail.com
Please no applications from outside the US, or non- US citizens.