Development of a worship ministry, integrating music, Scripture, and prayer, that provides inspiring and instructive God-exalting worship.
Report to the Administrative Board through the Pastor.
Position could be Full or Part-Time
Equal opportunity employer
- Participate in and develop a praise and worship team to lead congregational singing.
- Be responsible for the planning, staffing, and execution of all musical elements during Sunday services and special services.
- Participate in regular meetings with the Pastor.
- Use your gifts and talents to impact our community for the Gospel
- A committed Christian who is deepening their personal relationship with Jesus Christ and modeling this to others.
- Open to a wide variety of musical styles.
- Strong vocal skills with proficiency playing the guitar and/or piano.
- Possess a positive attitude, effective interpersonal communication skills, and good organizational skills.
- Understandi the church “tech world”.
- Previous experience leading worship preferable.
To apply: Please send a cover letter, resume, and if available, a video or link of you leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org .