Grace Walk Community Church
- Teaching Certification required.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Early Childhood or Elementary Education.
- Current Teaching Certificate.
- At least five years of teaching and/or education administration, preferably early childhood.
- Possess all governmental licensing and/or credentials required for director of a licensed preschool, in accordance with the State of Arizona.
- Must pass criminal and CPS background check.
Skills and Personal Qualities
- Strong knowledge of early education curriculum to maintain a state-of-the-art, competitive, Christian preschool program.
- Ability to lead, manage, and assess teachers and support staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills (shows love for children, friendly, positive, diplomatic, patient).
- Technology (maintain school web site, create communication materials, Internet skills).
- Enthusiastic, energetic and creative leadership.
- Christian beliefs consistent with Grace Walk Church.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Day-to-day on-site management of preschool operations, with constant attention to child safety.
- Ensure compliance with all required standards set by law regarding childcare and safety (Arizona Department of Education, Department of Economic Security, Fire Department, Food Program, etc.)
- Promote preschool enrollment and retention with a goal of full capacity.
- Research, recommend, and execute preschool curriculum development and enrichment opportunities.
- Hire and supervise qualified classroom teachers, aides, and enrichment instructors.
- Conduct annual staff performance reviews.
- Ensure appropriate staff credentials and professional development.
- Some classroom involvement; substitute for classroom teachers, as needed.
- Create and foster positive relationships with parents. (be present at all school events; resolve issues of concern; liaise with Parents)
10.School financial management. (monitor income and expenses per approved budget; bi-monthly reports to church council, church business administrator and church treasurer).
11.Attend at least one weekly church service at Grace Walk Church.
12.Attend weekly Church Staff meeting.
13.Lead monthly preschool staff meetings, provide monthly preschool report.
14.Create school calendar, school/teacher handbooks, emergency plan, and health manual.
- $38,000 plus annual salary based on experience.
- Contributions toward health insurance and continuing education.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
Additionally, we are looking for a candidate who would help develop a connection between our church and the unchurched families who attend the preschool (about 60-70% of enrollment).
**Only Certified Teachers Need Apply**
To apply, please send a resume to:
Grace Walk Church Office
2608 S. Litchfield Rd.
Goodyear, Arizona 85338
Or email email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children's PastorNew Hope
- Salem, Oregon
- October 17
Fellowship Kids - Volunteer CoordinatorFellowship Bible Church Dallas
- Dallas, Texas
- October 17
Faith Formation CoordinatorTrinity Lutheran Church
- Kent, Ohio
- October 12
School of Ministry DirectorFirst Church of the Open Bible
- Des Moines, Iowa
- October 12
Ministry Support CoordinatorHackberry Creek Church
- Irving, Texas
- October 11