Our pastor search committee is endeavoring to find a senior pastor to lead our church as our current pastor will retire in the upcoming year after 32 years of service.
Someone who is:
- Strong in the Word with a gift for teaching who can take charge of the spiritual welfare of the church
- Mature and led by the Holy Spirit
- Invested in the community with a long term commitment
- Strong in leadership skills and can provide vision and direction for future growth including children, youth and adult ministries
- Approachable and able to relate well to all ages with the ability to counsel with discernment and wisdom
Compensation is based on experience and qualifications.
Resumes should include your personal biography, education history, work experience, and ministerial experience. We encourage you to provide your personal testimony as well. Please provide personal and professional references. We will consider all resumes
received by January 9, 2015.
Apply electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Community church see our website www.communitychurchofkeystoneheights.org.