Almost anyone can count the number of apples in a tree, but few people can count the number of trees in an apple. As a church leader, you know the importance of equipping every member for ministry through a strategic process of S.H.A.P.E. coaching and
leadership development. For a church to continue to grow, the purpose of ministry must be championed with passion.
At Grace Community Church, we are looking for an experienced leader who believes his or her specific skill set is God-inspired to equip leaders and build ministry teams. We are looking for a pastor with a passion for helping people discover how they are
shaped for serving God.
We'll Smile If You Are
- Committed to equipping every church member for their God-given ministry.
- Experienced in equipping leaders for ministry oversight and team building.
- Gifted at communicating, teaching, and relating to adults.
- Have a proven track record in ministry oversight and development.
You'll Be Happy If You Enjoy
- Coaching adults to discover their "sweet spot" for serving.
- Recruiting, training, and leading adult volunteers on the Equipping Team.
- Equipping people to minister rather than simply doing all of the ministry yourself.
- Being a team player working with other pastors to help equip their ministry teams.
- Guiding people to start new ministries from scratch.
We'll High-five If You
- Are both High-Touch and High-Tech: enjoying meeting with people over coffee to discuss their ministry involvement as well as designing high-tech systems to match people with ministry opportunities.
- Enjoy laughing and doing life with a pastoral team.
- Desire to excel in a interdenominational, purpose-driven church setting.
For a detailed Equipping Pastor Opportunity Profile, please visit the link at
Grace Community Church is an interdenominational, purpose-driven church focused upon
helping people find and fulfill God’s purpose for their lives.
We accomplish this mission by focusing on the purposes of God summarized in what we call “The G.R.A.C.E. Vision.” Each letter of our name represents one of the five Biblical purposes of the church and our personal lives.
Grow —We want to help people grow in their devotion to God and in their understanding of his purpose for their lives.
Reach —We want to reach out to people and introduce them to the good news of God's grace.
Adore —We want to help people acknowledge and worship God as the Savior and Lord of their lives.
Connect —We want to help people discover the importance of connecting in meaningful relationships with other members of God's family.
Equip —We want to help people discover their God-given gifts and use these gifts in service to others.
Visit www.RoswellGrace.com to learn more about Grace Community Church of Roswell, NM.
To APPLY through LinkedIN, please visit: