At Grace Community Church, we are looking for an experienced leader who believes his or her specific skill set is God-inspired to equip leaders and build ministry teams. We are looking for a pastor with a passion for helping people discover how they are shaped for serving God.
We'll Smile If You Are
- Committed to equipping every church member for their God-given ministry.
- Experienced in equipping leaders for ministry oversight and team building.
- Gifted at communicating, teaching, and relating to adults.
- Have a proven track record in ministry oversight and development.
You'll Be Happy If You Enjoy
- Coaching adults to discover their "sweet spot" for serving.
- Recruiting, training, and leading adult volunteers on the Equipping Team.
- Equipping people to minister rather than simply doing all of the ministry yourself.
- Being a team player working with other pastors to help equip their ministry teams.
- Guiding people to start new ministries from scratch.
We'll High-five If You
- Are both High-Touch and High-Tech: enjoying meeting with people over coffee to discuss their ministry involvement as well as designing high-tech systems to match people with ministry opportunities.
- Enjoy laughing and doing life with a pastoral team.
- Desire to excel in a interdenominational, purpose-driven church setting.
For a detailed Equipping Pastor Opportunity Profile, please visit the link at www.RoswellGrace.com.
Grace Community Church is an interdenominational, purpose-driven church focused upon
helping people find and fulfill God’s purpose for their lives.
We accomplish this mission by focusing on the purposes of God summarized in what we call “The G.R.A.C.E. Vision.” Each letter of our name represents one of the five Biblical purposes of the church and our personal lives.
Grow —We want to help people grow in their devotion to God and in their understanding of his purpose for their lives.
Reach —We want to reach out to people and introduce them to the good news of God's grace.
Adore —We want to help people acknowledge and worship God as the Savior and Lord of their lives.
Connect —We want to help people discover the importance of connecting in meaningful relationships with other members of God's family.
Equip —We want to help people discover their God-given gifts and use these gifts in service to others.
Visit www.RoswellGrace.com to learn more about Grace Community Church of Roswell, NM.
To APPLY through LinkedIN, please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/29359037.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Associate Pastor for Small Groups and AdministrationCapshaw Baptist Church
- Harvest, Alabama
- October 21
Pastor to MenCompass Church
- Salinas, California
- October 20
Discipleship PastorBethel Church
- Owatonna, Minnesota
- October 19
Elementary DirectorRiver Pointe Church
- Richmond, Texas
- October 19
Administrative PastorFolsom Foursquare Church
- Folsom, California
- October 18
Grace Community Church
• Grace is a 16 year old Purpose-Driven Church Plant with a vision of reaching 10% of Roswell with the gospel of Jesus Christ. • Grace has over 1,700 members with an average attendance of over 1,000 adults and children in two Sunday services. • Rick Hale, the founding pastor, has over 36 years of pastoral experience. • As an equipping church, Grace pastors focus primarily upon mobilizing maturing members for ministry. • God has blessed Grace with a 22 acre campus featuring a Worship Center, temporary Student Ministry More...