Job Posting: Pastor of Students
- Have these values been a part of your life: Love God, Love People, Serve the World, Invite a Friend?
- Have you effectively led in a student environment that is passionate about reaching searchers and engaging believers?
- Do you have experience planning and leading seamless, distraction-free student services?
- Are you a team-builder who has recruited, developed and mentored volunteers and leaders?
- Have you incorporated creative elements to draw unbelieving and believing students to worship and monthly activities?
If so, we would love to hear from you! The Heights Community is a multi-site church in beautiful northern Utah. This position seeks to fill the pastor of Students (grades 6-12) role at the Washington Heights campus. We are a growing church of 1700 seeking
a missionally minded leader who wants to join a team that puts the needs of those without a relationship with Christ first. The role will also cast vision and influence other campus Student Pastors. We have a big commitment to small groups as well as placing
high value on children, students and worship.
The position is full-time with benefits.