Our staff Pastors minister to our listeners and help them through crisis via phone & email. BUT, in addition to ministering to our listeners, this position will also be responsible for creating and managing content for our pastoral team's online presence
(web & social media content).
Yes, we are looking for someone with the Pastoral experience & credentials that we typically look for, BUT we are also looking for someone who is technically savvy who has a good understanding of managing content for the web.
This is a Full-Time, on-site position based out of our headquarters in
Here's what we're looking for...
- 6-10 years of Pastoral experience, handling all aspects of the office of a Pastor.
- Licensed and/or Ordained minister with a recognized Church or denomination.
- Prior biblical counseling experience and be equipped to deal with suicide, child abuse, elder abuse, marriage problems, personal problems, spiritual problems and/or any other problems associated with life and its experiences and provide
- Excellent writing/editing skills. Preferably with experience writing for the web, blogs, social media, etc.
- Experience with web content management using content management systems (Ektron preferred.)
- This is a computer intensive role, so strong computer skills are a must! Solid experience using MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer). Experience with content management systems (preferably EKTRON) a plus! And a quick typing speed is
- Must be able to handle incredibly high volumes of calls & emails.
- Candidates who currently reside in the greater Sacramento area preferred.
Educational Requirements: Bachelors in the Ministerial or Counseling field from a recognized College or Religious Institution.
- Must pass a pre-employment reference check (providing both employment & ministry-related references)
- Must provide a copy of your License or Certification of Ordination
- Must provide proof of legal authorization to work in the United States
NOTE: This position does not allow for Pastoral Housing Allowance
PLEASE APPLY FOR THIS POSITION ON OUR WEBSITE: