The Mission Associate will participate as part of the mission leadership of the church and report directly to the Pastor of Mission. The Mission Associate will equip the people of Sugar Creek Baptist Church in effective evangelism/disciple making approaches,
and develop/equip/lead the reproducing evangelism/disciple making process in alignment with Sugar Creek’s local and global strategies.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Develop/lead effective, hands-on training processes in reproducing evangelism/disciple making methods for church-wide, regional, national, and international audiences.
- Develop evangelism/disciple making methods that result in formation of missional groups and/or reproducing healthy churches.
- Develop measurements to verify effectiveness and adjust methods as needed.
- Mobilize teams for both local and global intentional evangelism/disciple making outreach with effective follow-up processes and measurements.
- Develop/organize/ lead projects and access events for Sugar Creek participants that are in alignment with Sugar Creek’s mission entry strategies
- Organize and lead mobilization events as directed by the mission leadership.
- Demonstrated evangelism/disciple making gifts
- Passion to share the Gospel in this city and region.
- Ability to cast a compelling vision of abundant gospel sowing/disciple making.
- Demonstrated training and communication skills.
- Knowledgeable of best practices in reproducing evangelism/disciple making methods in U.S. context.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, and celebrate life in a multi-cultural, multi-generational context.
- Demonstrated process and project leader that people will count on and follow.
- Has ability to support and follow the direction of the Lead Pastor of Sugar Creek Baptist Church, and work in fellowship with the church staff.