Trinity Baptist Church is a growing church in the fast-growing Cinco Ranch neighborhood of Katy, Texas. Trinity moved into its first building just over two years ago, since then the Preschool Department has exploded in growth and has now outgrown our facilities.
Construction on a new Preschool Wing has just begun and we are looking for a Part-Time Director that can come minister to these new families with Preschool children.
Job Description: Part-Time Preschool Ministry Director
The Preschool Ministry Director (PMD) of is responsible to the Associate Pastor of Administration and Education for management in the planning, coordination and implementation of a program for children from birth through Kindergarten age groups.
- PMD must possess, or be in the process of obtaining, an Undergraduate Degree - Bachelors in Early Childhood Education or similar degree is preferred.
- PMD must have five-year’s experience working with Preschool children; experience in Christian church or Christian school environment preferred.
- PMD must be able to articulate and affirm a position on orthodox Christian beliefs and beliefs espoused by Trinity Baptist Church.
- PMD must be cognizant of applicable State and Federal child safety regulations.
- Be able to work in harmony with all staff members.
- Be willing to become a member of TBC
The responsibilities of the PMD are as follows:
- The PMD would be the primary point of contact for the Preschool Ministry.
- The PMD would greet visitors and oversee the Preschool Rooms on Sunday Mornings.
- The PMD would actively recruit, train and schedule volunteers for Sunday Mornings in the
- Preschool Department.
- The PMD would schedule and setup training opportunities for all Preschool Workers (CPR, Cleaning Procedures, Proper Techniques, Etc.)
- PMD would oversee/administrate the hiring, scheduling and training of Paid Childcare Workers. (Currently Sunday Evenings, Wednesday Evenings, Thursday Mornings). This task can be delegated to a Paid Childcare Coordinator, but the PMD would be ultimately
- The PMD would be active in home visitations and church events to develop relationships with families with Preschoolers at Trinity.
- The PMD would work closely with other Trinity Staff to develop a seamless and comprehensive discipleship plan for Trinity children.
- Working with the Preschool Ministry Team, the PMD will be responsible for planning, coordinating, execution and oversight of future preschool family ministry programs such as Mother's Day Out and Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS).
- The PMD will assist the Administration Team, the Preschool Ministry Team, and Ministry Council in planning for and presentation of annual budgets and in overseeing the expenditures of funds.
- The PMD will assist the Preschool Ministry Team and Ministry Council in planning an events calendar.
- The PMD would be a member of the Preschool Ministry Team
- Maintain regular communication with all staff members. Inform the Staff of prayer needs, hospital updates, deaths in the church family, etc. in a timely manner.
Sunday 8:00 am – 1:00 pm, 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm (8 Hours)
Tuesday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (7 Hours)
Thursday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (7 Hours)
Other hours to be determined (8 Hours)
To Apply... Please send your resume and cover letter to