Are you a seasoned accountant with significant accounting experience in a non-profit or for profit environment?
Would someone describe you as a person with impeccable ethics and values and the ability to handle sensitive data with the utmost integrity?
Do you enjoy and have substantial experience in leading and developing staff and volunteer teams toward strategic goals?
If you think you have the experience and background, then this position may be a fit for you. This leadership position will organize, lead and manage the daily activities of Willow Creek’s Finance and Accounting teams and ensure internal controls are in
place and working properly.
- Plan and Supervise activities of the Accounting Department
- Assure that reporting and services to the church is timely and of high caliber
- Provide for sound accounting practices, annual budget and audit preparation
- Assist the CFO with development of procedures/processes
- Manage the Accounting Ministry budget
- Strong Accounting Skills
- BS in Accounting
- CPA (preferred)
- Minimum 5 years in accounting
- Minimum 2 years in management
Please know that in order to be considered for this role you MUST use our online portal to apply. Please copy and paste the link below into your browser: