First Assembly is looking for an upbeat, passionate, and gifted individual to join our team. Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a strong commitment to kingdom service. This individual must be capable of providing leadership in all
aspects worship ministry for worship services and special events. Our worship style is modern. Your main focus will be serving on the weekend and midweek production team as well as developing and training workers in the areas of worship team, audio, video
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Music preferred with the applicant having both vocal and instrumental skills, guitar skill is preferable. Experience as worship pastor preferred, including supervising the work of others, and technical experience.
We are seeking candidates that are called into ministry, hardworking and team oriented, have proven leadership ability, are proficient musically (vocally and instrumentally), and have the ability to minister in several areas within the church.
Specifics to position:
- Musical preference/styles similar to: Hillsong Unitied, Bethel, Jesus Culture, Fellowship Church, Gateway, Church on the Move, etc.
- Must be a team player able to function well in multi-staff setting
- Responsible to coordinate and work with the Lead Pastor in planning for all services
- Able to lead the worship band and singers with skills and ability to teach new skills
- Work with and lead the creative team in developing creative elements for the worship services
- Responsible for oversight and direction of the Production, Sound, Video, and Lighting teams