Peachtree City United Methodist Church, Peachtree City, Georgia, is seeking a dynamic, creative Associate Director for Children’s’ Ministries. This is a full-time position.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A strong faith in Christ and a passion for ministry, with a lifestyle consistent with their Christian faith.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or substantial progress toward a degree) from an accredited university in a Ministry field, Elementary Education, Early Childhood Development, or a related area.
- Documented, referenced experience in a closely-related position, either as a paid staff or as a volunteer.
- Knowledge of and a commitment to upholding the theology and beliefs of the United Methodist Church.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for ministry with children and their parents, developing strong relationships with both.
- Excel at recruiting, training, utilizing and recognizing volunteers.
- Possess the ability to evaluate, adapt, and create quality curriculum.
- Lead, and/or assist in worship, prayer, and teaching.
- Function as a member of a larger staff and work collaboratively throughout the Church.
- Efficiently manage resources (money, classroom space, volunteers).
- Be familiar with the Church’s software platforms (Microsoft Office Suite, etc.).
- Be familiar with appropriate child protection and safety policies and procedures, and ensure, for both church events and outside groups, that all appropriate child safety policies are enforced.
- Maintain appropriate boundaries and confidentiality.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by December 15th.