Graphic & Web Manager / Video Assistant
The Bridge Community Church
Part-time Position, 20 hours/week
The Bridge Community Church is a growing, diverse church in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Our mission is to connect people with God. We want to see people in our community meet the Lord and deepen their relationship with Him. Our church has a great history, and in recent years, has seen a resurgence like never before. Each weekend, about 900 people come into our three English services and one Spanish service. God is moving and we are looking for others to join us on our mission.
As we move into our next season of life as a church, we are looking for someone who can run with our graphic design, website, social media. Plus this person will work with our video team on videos produced by our church.
Currently, we have 2 staff members doing most of our graphic and web work. They do it in addition to their own jobs. We are excited to bring someone in who can run with these things beyond anything we have done AND free up our current staff to do what God has called them to do.
Thank you for considering our position. This is a great opportunity in a fast-growing church and is a position that will grow as we move forward.
To find someone who is talented, creative, driven, passionate, and works well in a fast-paced environment. Someone who can juggle many projects. We strive for excellence in everything we do and anyone who loves that type of place will thrive here.
- Provide graphic design and layout for all digital and print material
- Create new design concepts for ministries and events
- Digital and print materials
- Update print marketing files and send to printer
- Create an organizational system for all graphics
- Maintain website information
- Upload new graphics, pics, forms, etc.
- Keep it current and alive!
- Create and manage social media content
- Includes Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, and Instagram
- Assist in filming/editing testimonies, commercials, highlight videos, etc.
- Assist in filming weekly announcements
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Follower of Jesus Christ
- Minimum 2 years experience at producing graphics/videos
- Exceptional time management
- A passion for excellence and a detail person
- Understanding of effective layout design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
- Proficient in Pages, Numbers
- Proficiency on ProPresenter a plus
- Experience working with commercial printers and various vendors
- Knowledge of print-ready file standards
- Work comfortably on a Mac
- Proficient in Final Cut, Adobe AfterEffects, and similar video software
- Some experience with Adobe Dreamweaver including HTML, and CSS is a plus
If you are interested, please email your resume along with a cover letter expressing your reason for consideration to Brian Nelson, Lead Ministry Pastor, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your portfolio is available to view online, please include the link.
Feel free to learn more about our church at www.thebridge.church.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship and Creative Arts PastorFusion Bible Church
- Durant, Oklahoma
- December 10
Web SpecialistWestwood Community Church
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- December 8
Technical Arts DirectorMid-Cities Community Church
- Midland, Texas
- December 7
Technical / Video DirectorPeoples Church | Fresno
- Fresno, California
- December 7
Ravi Zacharias Ministry International - Director of MarketingChurchology Staffing
- Norcross, Georgia
- December 7