The Director is responsible for managing teaching staff, planning and implementing school curriculum, fulfilling all office duties required for running the business, teaching Bible time, and participating in weekly church staff discussions.
The Preschool is a ministry of the church; a year round state licensed childcare provider with a structured preschool program operating 7:30-5:30 Monday - Friday.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Possess a strong Christian faith and commitment to growing an unapologetically Christian program
- Possess a gift and a passion for teaching
- Demonstrate a love of children and families
- Have a minimum education of BA or BS in Early Childhood Education from an accredited college or university plus at least two years teaching experience as a preschool teacher.
- Have working knowledge of Quickbooks or a similar financial program
- Possess the administrative and inter-personal skills necessary for working with the school staff, church staff, and the parents of the children.
- Must be willing to work 40 hours a week
Additionally, we are looking for a candidate who would help develop a connection between our church and the unchurched families who attend the preschool (about 60-70% of enrollment).