Grace Mennonite Church is seeking a person with a warm, empathetic, and enthusiastic demeanor to lead our Kid’s Ministries. This position is full-time (40 hours per week) and will lead all ministry programs for nursery-8th grade. The Director
of Kids will be responsible for overseeing all weekly kid activities at Grace while leading and developing a team of volunteers.
About Grace Mennonite Church
Our mission is to make fully committed disciples of Jesus Christ, and we have a vision of impacting all homes for Christ. Our core values are to be
Christ Centered, Culturally Relevant, Obedient to Scripture,
Authentic, and Relational. Staff members at Grace find a work environment of teamwork and servant leadership. For more information about Grace, visit our website at
- Demonstrates godly character and a genuine commitment to spiritual growth and spiritual disciplines of prayer, tithing, and Bible reading.
- Demonstrates competence in relevant skills and abilities.
- Demonstrates good relational skills, and a desire to be a team player in order to achieve positive
- Willing to become an active member of Grace Mennonite Church and a life group.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Positive attitude to handle difficult situations.
- Recruit, train, and empower a high capacity team of volunteers to serve with excellence.
- Identify and execute specific goals that achieve desired outcomes.
- Identify and communicate clearly written outcomes with each ministry team in order to advance Grace’s mission.
- Effectively manage a ministry budget and create clear lines of spending accountability.
- On an ongoing basis, evaluate status of ministry, identify roadblocks and bottlenecks, and continually work to achieve excellence.
- Establish clear and appropriate lines of communication with the Administrative Team, the Lead Team, and the Congregation.
- Celebrate wins with the team.
To apply send your resume to email@example.com.