Hill Country Bible Church Austin is a family of believers committed to reaching people with the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ. In our 28-year history, by God's grace, we have planted 25 churches in the Greater Austin area and are partnering with
like-minded churches to see our city and nation re-evangelized. Our Lead Pastor is part of the Strategic Counsel of Pastors in Austin and serves on the national board for the Christ Together Network.
We place a high value on personal evangelism, making disciples, authentic small group community, planting churches and launching multi-site campuses, unity among churches, making a positive impact in our community and engaging the Church in citywide issues.
We also think there's no greater joy or more fulfilling work than to allow God to use the talents and skills He's uniquely given each us for His glory and kingdom and for the good of our city, nation and world.
We are looking for a creative leader of leaders with extensive marketing and branding experience to further define and develop our reach, voice and impact to our congregation, community, city and world. This person will be passionate about our vision for
every man, woman and child having multiple opportunities to see, hear and respond to the gospel. They will also be a person whose personal and professional life is guided by God's Word and our core values of passion, integrity and incarnational living.
This person will be responsible for:
- The planning, development and implementation of all (internal and external) marketing and communication strategies
- Understanding the vision, values, and DNA of our church and communicating our voice and the unique work of God in relevant ways to our congregation, community, city and world - expanding our reach and impact
- Managing our communications department and staff team
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3-4 years staff experience at the director/executive level in marketing and communication in the context of a mega/giga church (or similar/relevant context)
- This person will be a mature follower of Christ who loves God and works well with people to accomplish a vision
To view the complete Position Profile (job description), visit our website at HCBC.com and click the employment page, under "About Us." Qualified candidates should submit their resume and any other information through our church website and direct it to
Val Dugone at email@example.com.
We are praying for God to clearly lead us to the person who will be the best fit - for them and for the kingdom. Would you join us in prayer as you consider exploring this opportunity?