Trinity Evangelical Free Church in Holdrege, Nebraska is now accepting resumes for the full-time Pastor of Student Ministries position. It is our goal to model our ministry according to Jesus' methodology during His earthly ministry. As a result we value
relationships as the most effective means for making disciples. We emphasize relationships over programs and ministry structures.
We are looking for an individual to lead our 7-12th grade student ministry that understands the value and importance of relationship. We are seeking someone who can provide leadership to 115 plus high school and middle school students as well
as a volunteer adult ministry team.
- The qualified person should meet the qualifications listed in 1 Timothy 3:1-7
- The qualified person should have a love for youth and families
- The qualified person should relate comfortably with youth and families
- The qualified person should be in agreement with the EFCA Statement of Faith (efca.org)
- The qualified person should have a good understanding of the scriptures and the ability to communicate that knowledge effectively
- The qualified person should have demonstrated ability leading and administrating a youth ministry of 100 teens or more
- The qualified person should have an undergrad or post graduate ministry degree
1) Provide oversight and leadership to the 7th – 12th grade youth ministries at Trinity.
2) Build and invest in a team of adult leaders who will assist in giving oversight to the youth ministry.
3) Employ creative and relational methods for reaching teens for Christ.
4) Create opportunities for corporate worship.
5) Develop and maintain relational connections with the parents and adults in the church.
6) Engage the youth culture through involvement in school events and activities.
7) Provide teaching in large group settings.
8) Pursue ongoing theological and biblical training opportunities.
The youth pastor will also help when needed in the various ministries within the church such as pastoral care, counseling and preaching. This position will report to the senior pastor and will be required to participate in the pastoral staff meetings.
If interested, please e-mail a resume along with any other helpful resources designed to express your ministry philosophy to Paul at