Next Generation Pastor
Birth through High School
God Has Dream You Have Not Imagined.
You’re an a-type leader and visionary who has a dream of a better future. Is it possible that God has a dream for your life, you yourself have not imagined--an Adventure you have not mapped?
- If you dream of doing life with a disinterested 10/40 populous, God has a dream for you in Natomas.
- If you dream of developing leaders from 30K of the next generation under the age of 18 who live in the community we serve, God has a dream for you in Natomas.
- If you dream of seizing family memories at Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, or Napa, God has a dream for you in Natomas.
- If you dream of being on a staff of the top 2% of leaders, God has a dream for you in Natomas that you yourself have not dreamed.
Adventure Christian Church of North Natomas is looking for a Next Generation Pastor to equip a growing number of parents and volunteers to lead a continually increasing number of children and students from birth through high school into a lifetime of following
The Next Generation Pastor will:
- Create a compelling vision that energizes parents, leaders and volunteers to work together to make the next generation of disciples with children and students from birth through high school.
- Inspire and equip teams of high-capacity volunteers to invest their lives in making the next generation of disciples with children and students from birth through high school.
- Double Adventure’s capacity to engage children from birth to high school during our Sunday services to 300 per week and develop the systems to support a multi-site strategy.
- Create compelling environments for children and students from birth through high school to connect with each other, adult leaders and God in a budget-minded, mobile context.
- Execute buzz worthy, unforgettable events that invite all the children, students and families in our community to experience a taste of life in God’s Kingdom.
The Next Generation Pastor is a leader who:
- Inspires Action – You have a natural infectious style that inspires others to jump into whatever you’re doing with both feet.
- Develops People – Every person you meet oozes potential and you can’t wait to help them develop their God-given abilities.
- Executes Excellence – You don’t just have big ideas, you bring people and resources together to execute the details that make good ideas great experiences.
- Celebrates Diversity – Jesus loves the little children of the world isn’t just a song you can sing, it’s a reality celebrate in your home, neighborhood, church and community.
- Loves Life – Let’s just say it, you aren’t boring – because no one wants to work with a boring teammate.
To apply, please send an introduction email and pdf resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.