Do you love helping High School and Middle School students grow closer to Jesus?
Are you a leader, teacher, and shepherd?
Do you get excited about the idea of building a church and a student ministry from the ground up in an environment where excellence and passion are valued?
The Student Ministries Pastor is the primary leader, teacher and shepherd for both the middle school and high school ministries at Willow’s South Lake campus. The ideal candidate is passionate to lead students to deeper levels of devotion to Christ.
• Serve as primary leader, teacher and shepherd for middle school and high school ministries
• Design and oversee weekly services and small groups
• Recruit, train and coach volunteers so they have a high ownership of the ministry
• Develop strong relationships with parents of students
• Provide direction for the ministry, including budgeting, operations, first impressions and strategic planning
• Participate in church-wide events and initiatives as part of key leadership team
• Lead and participate in the planning of retreats and mission trips
• Serve as the first connect for students and families going through pastoral care situations
• Paid experience in high school and middle school ministry
• College degree
• Spiritual gifts of leadership, shepherding and teaching
• Demonstrated ability to lead ministry trips and events
• Strong teaching and communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Model an authentic Christian walk
• Visionary team builder and ability to recruit and equip volunteers for ministry
If you would like to be considered for this position, you MUST apply via the following link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11363541
(you need to copy and paste the link into your browser)