Cornerstone Christian Fellowship first met as a group of 26 people in an elementary school cafeteria in 1995. Twenty years later, our family has grown. Today we have more than 6,000 people worshiping each Sunday on three different campuses. God keeps bringing
more and more people in, and we’re stepping up to answer the call.
Our mission is to reach the East Valley for Christ and to produce fully-devoted followers of Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20) Our vision is to
do church in a way that reflects this community, offers real answers to life, and remains true to the Word of God.
A 2010 All-American City, Chandler is home to great schools, innovative health care, blossoming parks, and a variety of unique restaurants and retail shops. The third-largest city (est. pop. 240,000) in Metropolitan Phoenix, Chandler ranks ranks among the
fastest-growing municipalities in the country. The heart of Chandler remains its revitalized historic downtown, which includes the award-winning Chandler City Hall and Chandler Center for the Arts. With 300+ days of sunshine each year and a family-friendly
lifestyle, Chandler is a great place to call home!
The Video Producer will work closely with other creative personalities as a positive and encouraging team member of the creative arts team. This person will be responsible for creating all video content related to teaching series and CSTV (Cornerstone Television).
This person must be strong in developing story ideas and concepts that relate to the church.
They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing
to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
- Create and produce all video projects related to teaching series and CSTV
- Assist in managing projects and timeline with the Creative Arts Ministry
- Develop and modify scripts for shoots
- Develop ideas and concepts for teaching series
- Ability to capture clear, professional quality video & audio
- Schedule, capture and edit stories of Cornerstone and those impacted by the ministry of the Church
- Capture and edit highlight videos of special events, including, Easter, Christmas Eve, Baptisms, Student Camps and Harvest Festival
- Coordinate actors, props, locations, and other resources in conjunction with the assistance of the Project Manager.
- Ability to perform basic off-camera interviews for testimonies.
Role Model in Personal Life
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
Must be able to work nights, weekends, and Sundays as needed for filming.
- Basic audio knowledge (syncing of audio, EQ, compression)
- Video cameras and equipment including Canon DSLR 5D & Canon DSLR 7D Camera
- Video production software (Final Cut, After Effect etc.)
- Motion Graphics
- Basic lighting set ups for inside and outside
- Ability to work and collaborate with a creative team including graphic designers, video producer, project manager, and leadership.
- Redbooth or other PM software knowledge a plus but not required.
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.
Important skills/personal traits
- Self-reliant with the ability to follow through with minimal directions.
- Generates new ideas and is able to work them through implementation.
Submit video samples along with resume.