If you love tech and production, leading people, and serving The Church, then this is your dream job! You’ll be responsible for leading everything involved in providing tech for weekend services at Kensington's newest campus in Traverse City, Michigan. This
is a is a fixed location with a weekly attendance of 1,200. Come prepared; we put a high value on production and love what we do. Your week will include planning and preparing for the weekends, helping support occasional events, and working with your campus
team to dream up the future God has planned to reach the people of northern Michigan.
You’ve got to love Jesus and your life should be an example of it. At Kensington we invite you to join us in living out our mission "To see every[one] transformed and mobilized by Jesus" and our core values of "In Chirst, Under Scripture, As
a Family, For the One, From Brokenness, With Openhandedness, and Through Others." If you can jump on board with those things, we’ll get along just fine.
Education: Associate’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Experience: Audio, lighting, and video systems, leading people, managing gear, and managing budgets.
Requirements: Affirmation of the mission, vision, values, and beliefs of Kensington.Spiritually lead the campus production teams in the pursuit of Jesus.
- Lead audio, video, lighting and stage disciplines to execute the weekend services.
- Work with the service director on service needs and vision for the arts & production teams.
- Actively recruit and train production teams to fulfill the campus needs.
- Maintain all other campus tech systems and provide Sunday support as available.
- Manage the campus production budget to fulfill as many technical needs as possible.
- Attend meetings. Production, campus, weekend review, tech staff, all staff, etc.
- Provide support for additional projects and events.
To apply for this position please email cover letter and resume
directly to HR@kensingtonchurch.org