A non-denominational church in Nashville is looking for a Preschool Coordinator to manage our Sunday morning child care for infants through five years. Duties include:
- Maintaining good communication with parents and volunteers.
- Manage the Sunday morning experience.
- Recruiting, training and developing volunteers to care for the children and manage classrooms.
- Scheduling volunteers for Sunday mornings.
- Appreciating volunteers with creative gratitude.
- Preparing the ministry area for the weekend services (supplies, curriculum, etc.)
- Administrating checkin, child dedication (twice per year) and volunteer assimilation.
The position is part-time (25-30 hours per week). Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience. The minimum qualifications are:
- Some college or childhood education training
- 1-2 years' experience on a Children's ministry staff OR
- 4 years' experience in a high-capacity volunteer role with management responsibility.
The preferred qualifications are
- Degree in Early Childhood Education
- 2-3 years' experience on a Children's ministry staff at a church of 750+
- 5+ years of professional child care experience
If you meet the minimum qualifications for this position and live in the Nashville area or plan to relocate to Nashville we would love to hear from you. Relocation expenses will not be covered. If you have any questions feel free to contact us through