American Lutheran Church in Prescott, AZ seeks a Director of Contemporary Music who can confidently present the Gospel through music, and direct and lead musicians for contemporary worship services (currently 2).
Must be conversant with and supportive of Lutheran doctrine; theologically conservative; demonstrate an ongoing, prayerful and personal relationship with Jesus Christ; and fully support the philosophy and vision of ALC. Visit www.americanlutheran.net for
more info on our vision, mission, ministries and culture.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum one (1) year leadership in instrumental and vocal contemporary Christian worship.
- Minimum one (1) year experience with team of musicians.
- Minimum one (1) year experience responsibility for selection and arrangement of music for instrumental and vocal worship ensemble.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in recruitment and training of worship musicians.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in administrative responsibility for working with church staff to prepare meaningful worship services.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Training in Christian contemporary music (formal or on-the-job).
This is a part-time, salaried position; however, full time with benefits will be considered based upon the chosen candidate's skills, background, and ability/willingness to cross over into other music-related areas within the ALC congregation (TBD).
Please email resumes, letters of references, and links to performance videos (YouTube, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org. CANDIDATES WITHOUT VIDEO SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED! Full job description
is available upon request.
American Lutheran Church is a member of LCMC (Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ).