The Chapel in Green is seeking a talented full-time Videographer. This position requires the use of an array of multimedia tools and platforms for the production of high quality, multimedia assets that can be distributed through a variety of digital outlets.
- Produce, manage and archive media content, including still images, video, and audio.
- Execute shoots on site and at off-campus locations, including lighting, audio, camera operation, and talent direction as needed. Additionally, handle assignments requiring special lighting, multiple locations, and special audio needs.
- Edit video and audio to create compelling and visually interesting products; observe Chapel standards; ensure consistency and relevancy to production; monitor technical quality of end product; create photo galleries and slideshows with audio.
- Scout shoot locations, assess possible obstacles in filming, and provide solutions or alternatives as necessary.
- Maintain equipment in proper working order, including troubleshooting and minor repairs as necessary.
- Attend meetings and offer development and production insight for diverse projects.
May be required to work overtime, evening, holidays or weekend hours in order to complete assignments.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in related field
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university or college.
- Experience in operating DSLR and video cameras, sound recording equipment, and lighting equipment.
- Demonstrated abilities and creativity in video and audio production and post-production.
- Experience with Premiere or Final Cut Pro and Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Sound Booth.
- Knowledge of live streaming platforms like Limelight, YouTube, Google+ Hangouts
- Ability to independently troubleshoot hardware and software.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relations, and ability to work with culturally diverse peoples. Ability to effectively work independently and in teams.
- Must be able to manage time and priorities, and multi-task to handle both long term projects and those that require quick turnarounds.
- Ability to adapt to changing technology landscape.
Be self-directed, self-motivated, and able to complete tasks and handle job responsibilities without close supervision.
Employment Benefits include:
Healthcare package - coverage includes major medical
Short term disability and life insurance available
403(B) up to 5% matching Retirement Plan
Paid Personal/Sick Days
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Executive Director - Creative MinistriesHope Community Church
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- October 27
St. Mark's Church - Audio/Visual DirectorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Burlington, North Carolina
- October 26
Worship Tech & IT DirectorLee's Summit Community Church
- Lee's Summit, Missouri
- October 25
Media/Visual ArtsOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 25
Director of Audio Visual ArtsManchester United Methodist Church
- Manchester, Missouri
- October 24