COMMUNICATION AND TECHNICAL ASSOCIATE
Job Title: Communication and Technical Associate
Immediate Supervisor: Minister of Communication and Creative Media
The Communication and Technical Associate will be responsible for the installation, operation and routine maintenance of all audio/visual equipment. The Communication and Technical Associate will be responsible for the setup, teardown and operation of all
audio/visual needs for weekly services, special events and classroom areas throughout the facility.
COMMUNICATION AND TECHNICAL ASSOCIATE RESPONSIBLITIES:
- 1. Research, recommend, purchase and help install new audio/visual equipment.
- 2. Provide routine maintenance and repair work on audio/visual equipment.
- 3. Provide audio/visual support to ministries of the church as needed.
- 4. Assist in recording footage of ministry activities for future promotional use, website content, etc.
- 5. Ensure that all necessary preparations are made to make audio and video recordings of all Sunday services, special services and location recording for streaming and archiving.
- 6. Communicate with Minister of Communication and Creative Media to proactively determine weekly audio/visual needs including, but not limited to: lighting, audio, video, Power Point presentations, etc.
- 7. Provide copies of messages on DVDs and CDs for duplication, weekly sales, tv broadcast and podcasts.
- 8. Assist in providing advanced training to all Media Team volunteers.
- 9. Assist in preparing an annual budget for the Media Ministry with input from other members of the Executive Staff and the Communication and Creative Arts Minister and submit it to the Administrative Pastor by their requested
date. After adoption of the annual church budget, administer and monitor expenditures and provide information as needed to the Administrative Pastor.
- 10. Other duties as assigned.
Assist in recruitment and training of new media volunteers.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule that would include non-business hours