Campus Pastor – (full time)
The Campus Pastor will perform as the spiritual and directional point person for a multisite campus. He will execute the strategy, values, and vision of the Senior Leadership Team of Sugar Creek Baptist Church within the context of the local congregation.
The Campus Pastor will act as shepherd for the congregation and oversee the physical and logistical aspects of the location. The Campus Pastor will ensure the vitality of community and discipleship connections.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Pastors the multisite campus.
- Supervision of Campus Staff
- Maintain level of excellence in – worship, guest relations, follow up, Pastoral Care.
- Preach up to 25% of the time as Lead Pastor directs.
- Oversight and accountability of the Campus budget.
- Stay abreast of congregational trends and needs.
- Identify and execute local mission opportunities.
- Has ability to support and follow the direction of the Lead Pastor of Sugar Creek Baptist Church.
- Has leadership experience and ability in working with church staffs
- Has a vision and passion to reach people/community and ability to communicate that vision
- Feels called to be a pastor of people and can show genuine interest in people and concern for their needs.
- Has good oral communication skills and is able to express ideas and goals.
- Has a desire and ability to preach well.
- Has the ability to help people work through differences of opinion.
- Has experience in and is able to mentor people.
- Has a good understanding of church finances, budget development and operation.
- Has good organizational and administrative skills
- Has the ability to do strategic planning