Worship Lead (Site) - Full Time or Part Time
Grace Church launched on May 1, 1895 when nineteen immigrants banded together in a home to meet and worship in their native tongue. This began the road of one bold step after another that brings us to 2014. Grace is now a growing multisite-minded church
with three current locations and plans for more, along with our online ministry. The current Lead Pastor, Derek Sanford, has been a part of the rich history ever since he was involved as a teenager in the youth group. Grace has a unique culture that is hard
to find but strongly desired. With 26 paid staff members, the vision is for everyone in the church to have ownership by being empowered and resourced to lead or volunteer in the ministry they may be called to. This culture leads Grace to have a volunteer
staff that totals almost 90. Grace is constantly evaluating how to achieve the vision to present the unchanging gospel to neighbors locally and around the globe.
The Worship Lead at a site will equip and lead teams that will create a culture of God-honoring worship at Grace. They will oversee:
- Recruit, train, and shepherd a team of volunteer lead worshipers and musicians.
- Schedule team members for weekend and global experiences, as well as site-specific initiatives.
- Co-shepherd site-specific production and experience volunteers.
- Plan and execute the musical portion of weekly worship at my location with excellence, authenticity, creativity, and submission to the Holy Spirit.
- Choose appropriate and theologically sound songs for each experience.
- Minister to the congregation, not just through song, but in word and action as well so that they would see worship as a lifestyle.
- Co-create experiences that flow well and that are culturally appropriate for the location.
- Coordinate with site-specific participants for each experience.
- Review experiences with team.
The ideal person would be proficient with:
Ableton, Logic, Reason, Planning Center Online
Musical preferences/styles similar to: Hillsong, Bethel, Jesus Culture
Grace Church is located in Erie, Pennsylvania which is well known for having the best of all four seasons. Located right along Lake Erie, Erie is located almost in the middle of Pittsburgh (PA), Cleveland (OH), and Buffalo (NY). If you like beaches, boating,
the color of changing seasons, snow, and the best sunsets your camera can find, then Erie might just be for you. Erie is a great place to live and raise a family if you are looking for the “big city” feel without the headaches of traffic and expense. The
bold vision that God has called Grace to spans from our local community to Cleveland and Buffalo to countries like Haiti and beyond.
For more information, you can check out whoisgrace.com and email your cover letter and resume to the attention of Aaron Lundberg, Staff Lead (firstname.lastname@example.org).