Central Production Lead – Full Time
Grace Church launched on May 1, 1895 when nineteen immigrants banded together in a home to meet and worship in their native tongue. This began the road of one bold step after another that brings us to 2014. Grace is now a growing multisite-minded church
with three current locations and plans for more, along with our online ministry. The current Lead Pastor, Derek Sanford, has been a part of the rich history ever since he was involved as a teenager in the youth group. Grace has a unique culture that is hard
to find but strongly desired. With 26 paid staff members, the vision is for everyone in the church to have ownership by being empowered and resourced to lead or volunteer in the ministry they may be called to. This culture leads Grace to have a volunteer
staff that totals almost 90. Grace is constantly evaluating how to achieve the vision to present the unchanging gospel to neighbors locally and around the globe.
The Central Production Lead will provide creative oversight of the audio, lighting, stage, and music production of all events and online content. They will oversee:
- Recruiting, training, and equipping the Tech Leads at all sites.
- Creative design and production of: Audio, Lighting, and projection systems utilized worship at all sites, including creative production of musicians and presenters in which a creative design is seen and heard.
- Creating tangible products which include, sets for sermon series, Grace Online Recordings, recording audio of artistic expression, and mixing audio for video.
- Managing global creative initiatives as they relate to and need artistic support (i.e., future building expansion, new sites, renovations, global experiences).
- Working with ministry leaders in creating a plan for future ministry needs and how they relate with creative design of audio, lighting, and video, and support them by training volunteers in their ministry to carry out what they hope to do.
The ideal candidate would have knowledge and skill of:
Digital sound consoles(Yamaha, X32, M32), Pro Tools recording software, Jands Vista, Moving Head light programing, Ableton, Mac Computers and other IOS devices, Pro Presenter, Final Cut Pro, Logic
Planning Center Online
Musical preferences/styles similar to: Hillsong United, Bethel, Jesus Culture
Grace Church is located in Erie, Pennsylvania which is well known for having the best of all four seasons. Located right along Lake Erie, Erie is located almost in the middle of Pittsburgh (PA), Cleveland (OH), and Buffalo (NY). If you like beaches, boating,
the color of changing seasons, snow, and the best sunsets your camera can find, then Erie might just be for you. Erie is a great place to live and raise a family if you are looking for the “big city” feel without the headaches of traffic and expense. The
bold vision that God has called Grace to spans from our local community to Cleveland and Buffalo to countries like Haiti and beyond.
For more information, you can check out whoisgrace.com and email your cover letter and resume to the attention of Aaron Lundberg, Staff Lead (firstname.lastname@example.org).