If you are creative and love to concept mind-blowing, life-changing, or simply lovely to pray with music worship videos, consider working with us. Prayables is an established boutique publisher and distributor of inspirational content for a multi-faith audience.
We are launching a brand-new way to reach tens of thousands of people in 2015. We need a talented worship media guru to join our team and help us create dynamic content for visual projection used in our live events throughout the country. You'll work from
home. No travel required.
This is a unique opportunity for a progressive individual who wants to make a difference in the lives of many. You need to be:
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Familiar with graphic editing software
- Experienced producing video and graphic content
- Experienced working in a worship & creative arts ministry
- Inclusive and tolerant of all faith practices
- High school graduate or GED with two (2) years college, work-related trade school, or work experience preferred
This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. It’s the perfect part-time gig (5-10 hours/week) for a creative person to start something new and different. You can choose your own hours and work from home. You will work independently and report directly to the
publisher. Compensation based on experience. Let’s discuss.