Conservative, contemporary Southern Baptist church with 400+ children is seeking a qualified candidate for Children’s Pastor (www.exit137.org). Men who apply must meet education requirements (college required; seminary preferred). Applicants should have
experience in children’s ministry and feel called to working with children. Applicants should be comfortable working in a multi-staff setting and have experience supervising both paid and volunteers. Competitive salary package. Job requirements are as follows:
Responsible for all Children’s ministries including Sunday Mornings: Preschool/Children, AWANA, Upward, and all other Children’s events/training.
1. To lead with vision and passion.
2. To recruit, train and supervise Children’s ministry staff, volunteers, and Children’s Ministry Team.
3. To develop and implement Children’s policies in cooperation with Pastors, Elders, Children’s staff, and
4. To develop and implement creative outreach-oriented programs.
5. To evaluate curriculum with the mindset of improving and strengthening the Children’s Ministry.
6. To communicate the visions, goals and opportunities of the Children’s Ministry to the Cornerstone family,
staff, and volunteers.
7. To develop and maintain budget/ministry plan guidelines.
8. To establish future goals for growth and expansion including cooperation and guidance for building
9. To accept assignments as given by the Senior Pastor, Elders, and Executive Pastor.
10. To provide ministry care for children, families, volunteers and staff, including counseling as appropriate.
11. To follow up with children’s ministry guests.
12. To visit children in the hospital.